ADVISER 602 error - Student Missing Unique ID or Mystery Student
Please read this article if you do not know how to access ADVISER reports and override data
Students with 602 errors are having one of two things cause this error
1. The student's NSSRS ID number is missing or incomplete
- Remove the record with the missing or incomplete NSSRS ID
- Wait a few minutes and refresh your ADVISER reports page
- Verify the record has been deleted - if you do not see it it's gone
- If the record is not gone, wait another minute and refresh your page again
- Key in the student's NSSRS ID in the Student Edit page
- Click [Next]
- Click [Save]
- Verify that an ADVISER report regenerated for the student with accurate data
2. If the record with the 602 error contains the name of a student not in your district, remove the record.
If you click on the link to [Edit Student Screen] it will take you to a student actually attending your district. This bugged report is preventing your real students' ADVISER record from generating.
If the real student has everything needed for an ADVISER record to generate - follow the first set of instructions above to generate their ADVISER record.
, 0 b resend