Log out

Recently viewed tickets

ADVISER - how to make corrections

Corrections to ADVISER records will always be made by clicking on the link that says [Override Data]

In order to do this you will need
  • District Manager or Associate District Manager privileges
  • Go to ADVISER reports for the 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 School Year
  • Select your District
  • Click [Submit]
  • Find the student in need of corrections
  • Click on their name
  • Click [Override Data] on the ADVISER record that needs corrections
In the image below we can see the student started the school year receiving services from the IEP they were on in the 2019-2020 school year.

When that IEP expired in early October and started on a new IEP, they were given the exit code of SPED99 which means they received an update in services.  Any time we see SPED99, there should ALWAYS be a follow up record.

The follow up record has the student's Placement Type = 3 which means the student attends non-public school.  

If this is the case, the Special Ed Setting Code = 20 is invalid for reporting purposes.  In most cases, the data will need to be overriden and changed to 14 for Private non-public or exempt (home) school.  
Creation date: 1/23/2020 1:49 PM (mvu@esucc.org)      Updated: 10/12/2020 8:48 AM (mvu@esucc.org)
130.3 KB resend
194.2 KB resend