Here is how to format tables so that cell borders appear.
1. Click on the table. A taskbar will appear with various buttons allowing you to format the table.
2. Click on the icon on the far-left side to open table properties.
3. In General Settings, set Border Width = 1
4. In Advanced Settings, set Border Style = Solid
Then set Border Color = Black
5. Click [Save]
6. Save the document on SRS.
When the form is printed the table should print out with solid lines for the border and cell walls.
19.9 KB resend
16.8 KB resend
37.3 KB resend