Formatting Tables to Fix Printing Issues
Here is how to format tables so that cell borders appear.
1. Click on the table. A taskbar will appear with various buttons allowing you to format the table.
2. Click on the icon on the far-left side to open table properties.
3. In General Settings, set Border Width = 1
The fields for Width, Height, Celling Spacing, and Cell Padding are empty intentionally.
4. In Advanced Settings, set Border Style = Solid
Then set Border Color = Black
5. Click [Save]
6. Save the document on SRS.
When the form is printed the table should print out with solid lines for the border and cell walls.