Highlight Color change on Due Dates/Expiration Dates
You can view the Due Dates of a student's IEP, IFSP, or MDT from the Student List by toggling to show them in Display Options in the top-left corner of the Student List page.
- Red is for forms expiring in a few days or already expired.
- Orange is for forms expiring soon.
The color change of the student files is set with the standard setting from the SRS Advisory Board.
- The periodic is only good for the dates of the current annual. It can not stand alone.
- When the initial annual or current annual expires, the periodic is no longer valid.
- The new annual must be in place to be in compliance.