Batch Printing Through Collections Option
Here are the steps to print and send out reports for multiple students at one time.
- First you will need to go to the student search. In the upper right corner, you will need to add a collection if you haven’t already. Type a name for your collection in the box that says Add Collection and click on the plus sign to the right of the box.
- Once the collection is added, you can add students to it. Check the box next to the student names to add them to the collection. You can remove them by clicking the red x in front of the name if you add a name by mistake.
Once all of the student names are selected:
- Click on the Select Group Action, choose Print.
- Click on the All Form Types, choose the report you want to print.
- Click on Most recent form or select from Most recent Final form or Most recent Draft form. Most recent will print the report closest to the time of printing whether Final or Draft.
- This will bring up a print preview web page.
If you are not able to see the forms after clicking print, you may need to fix the popup blocker. It should be a one time fix on your machine. This is a pop up window that displays your reports before printing.
- You will need to unblock this. There will be an icon in your browser bar similar to this stopping the pdf window from opening. When this happens, you will see this icon on the right side of the browser's URL:
- When you see this icon, just click it and you will be able to allow the popup:
- Print to available printer.