ADVISER Manually Added Record
ADVISER - Manually Generating SPED Reports (Ed-Fi Records)
Occasionally a student record is not automatically sent to ADVISER.
To manually generate a SPED Report (Ed-Fi
Record) to publish to ADVISER
- Go ADVISER Reports for the given school year a record needs to be published
- Select a school district and click Submit
- Click on the button Build ADVISER Reports
- Enter the State ID for the student in question
- Click Create Form
- SRS will auto-fill as much information as possible from the most recently finalized forms.
- Additional fields may need to be filled to complete the record.
- Carefully review each data element to ensure accurate data submission.
- A link to the ADVISER Data Elements documents can be found here.
- Click Submit