ADVISER 403 error - Improper SIS Data
ADVISER errors will need to have the reports edited under the current school year. You can use override data to do this using the link.
This error code is essentially a prompt that something about your student's enrollment on your Student Information System (SIS - PowerSchool, Infinite Campus, Synergy, JMC, NebSIS, Go EduStar, etc.) needs edited.
Common causes for the 403 error are...
1. Improper enrollment in your district's SIS
- Ensure demographic information is complete.
- The student may need to be enrolled into a Special Program.
- Ensure their enrollment date is within the confines of your district's years and terms.
- A student enrolled into the district on July 30 when the years and terms on the district SIS is set to begin on August 1 will result in a 403 error within SRS and may cause other enrollment related errors in ADVISER.
2. The student has two different Unique State ID numbers in SRS and your district's SIS.
- Verify the student's State ID and make sure it is keyed in corrected on SRS and your SIS.
Once corrections are made on the SIS, it may be necessary to click on the Republish Data link on the SRS ADVISER Reports to clear the error.