Creating a Collection
- You will need to select the students under Students – Student Search.
- In the top right corner, you will see Collections with buttons for Students and Manage Collections.
- There are 5 types of collections you can create.
- Click on the Students button to the right of the collections box.
- If you don’t already have one created, click the top box to Add Collection.
- As you edit the collection, pop up notes will advise you on changes you need to make to finish the process and/or what was completed.
*****The sample below is for transfer.
Label it transfer. If you have it added already, click on Select Collection and choose transfer.
Check the box in front of the student record to transfer. This will bring up a box with Select Group Action and the student’s name below. There should be a red x in the box in front of the student’s name. If a previously transferred student’s name is listed below the box, click on the x in front of the name to remove them from the list. With your student’s name added to the transfer listed, click on the down arrow in the box. Select Transfer Students. This will bring up three fields. Choose your county, district, and school then select transfer.
A message will pop up that says it was approved or that changes need to be made before the transfer like making the student inactive.