Collections (Batch Print) to print forms (Progress reports) and change multiple records at once
Creating a Collection
- You will need to select the students under Students – Student Search.
- In the top right corner, you will see Collections with buttons for Students and Manage Collections.
- There are 5 types of collections you can create.
- Click on the Students button to the right of the collections box.
- If you don’t already have one created, click the top box to Add Collection. (The images below have the titles that I chose for my collections.)
- As you edit the collection, pop up notes will advise you on changes you need to make to finish the process and/or what was completed.
Change Student School
Assign Team Member
Select Edit or View and then Assign
Assign Case Manager