Personnel Account Cleanup
As you are working through the Personnel lists, please take note of these things.
The Personnel Tab has the status listed. This is for access to the SRS system.
The Access Level tab is what allows access to the student data.
There are 2 options for status on the Personnel Information page.
- Active - can access SRS but only can see the Access Levels that are active.
- Inactive - can not access SRS.
District Managers will need to make accounts active and add access.
- You can add and remove access on the Personnel Information tab.
- Any gray boxes are set by the system and can not be changed.
- You can add and remove access for your district.
- If the person is no longer with your district, you can remove the access under the person’s name and the Access Levels tab and click the remove button.
- If there is an active account but they no longer need access the SPED records, then you can make them inactive. The account will still be available if needed at a later time.
SRS has to do the personnel merges. If there are multiple accounts for one user that are active or inactive, please let us know in a help desk ticket. We will need to know:
- which login the user prefers
- which email the user needs
- which access levels can be removed if they are from another district.