Site Access for Getting Started - A 4 Step Process
Before submitting an IT support ticket, we encourage you to try taking the following actions, as we find they usually resolve common issues related to site accessibility and logins:
Account creation process
If you either receive an error message that indicates no account/record can be found, FIRST confirm that you have submitted a request for an account under MyESU first, and SECOND that the account has been activated by your district admin.
1. Create account in Para https://para.myesu.org/
2. Account must be activated
3. Sign in to Para to sync to Canvas
4. Log in to Canvas with same email https://esucc.instructure.com/
For site accessibility (when the site isn’t loading or displaying content):
1. Try accessing the MyESU portal https://para.myesu.org/ and/or Canvas https://esucc.instructure.com/ portals on a different browser, device, and possibly even network.
2. Try clearing your browser history and caches.
Para will display like this with the purple header, boxes and images.
For site login (when you are unable to successfully log in):
1. Ensure that you have completed your registration process by creating a new password.
2. Check that your email and password are typed correctly. The system is case sensitive.
3. Try requesting a password reset here: https://para.myesu.org/requestPasswordChange