Login Information - Password Reset Para or Canvas with images
Why can’t I log in to Project PARA?
First, determine which system you are trying to log in to:
- MyESU registration and reporting portal https://para.myesu.org/
- Canvas https://esucc.instructure.com/ the Project PARA training content management system
No Account Error
If you receive an error message that indicates no account/record can be found, confirm that you have submitted a request for an account under MyESU first, and that the account has been activated by your admin.
1. Create account in Para https://para.myesu.org/
2. Account must be activated by an admin
3. Sign in to Para to sync to Canvas
4. Log in to Canvas with same email https://esucc.instructure.com/
Para Password Reset - Email will include Para images
If you’re unable to log in to the MyESU registration and reporting system, you can request a new password here: https://para.myesu.org/requestPasswordChange
New feature: Admins can reset the password for a user.
- Go to Manage Users
- Search for the Name
- Click on the name link
- Click the green edit "username" button
- Click change password button
- Set new password for user
An email will be sent to update your password.
Canvas Password Reset - Email will include Canvas images
If you’re unable to log into the Canvas system, request a new password here: https://esucc.instructure.com/login/canvas
If you either receive an error message that indicates no account/record can be found, confirm that you have submitted a request for an account under MyESU first, and that the account has been activated.
If your images do not match the images above (like the Forgot Password link), your browser may need updated. A restart of the machine will usually force the updates. If that does not work, you may need to reach out to your IT department to look into the machine settings further.